Elevate your gaming sessions with AMD’s high-performance desktop processor, the Ryzen 7 7800X3D, currently available with a striking reduction of $50.
Please note that prices may vary. VideoGamer.com is a reader-supported site. Purchases through our site links may generate an affiliate commission for us. Learn more
The significantly powerful AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D is now available at a reduced price of $399.00, originally priced at $449.00.
Before digging deep into your wallet, let’s take a closer look at the features that make this powerful desktop processor a wise choice.
- Octa-core processor: The Ryzen 7 7800X3D is an 8-core, 16-thread processor that provides ample processing power for high-end games.
- 3D V-Cache technology: This feature allows the processor to store a large amount of extra cache memory, improving gaming performance by reducing reliance on slower memory access.
- 5GHz boost speed: The processor has a base clock speed of 4.2GHz and can reach 5GHz under heavy load, making it one of the fastest 3D V-Cache CPUs available.
- Supports DDR5 memory: This advanced processor also supports DDR5 memory with a frequency of up to 5200 MHz.
- PCIe 5.0 support: PCIe 5.0 offers double the bandwidth of its predecessor, PCIe 4.0, which enhances the performance of data-intensive devices like graphics cards and storage devices.
- Integrated RDNA 2 graphics: The processor also includes a GPU built on the latest RDNA 2 graphics architecture.
- 96 MB of L3 cache: With 96 MB of L3 cache, the Ryzen 7 7800X3D has a significant amount of cache memory, more than double that of AMD’s previous-generation processors. This surplus cache can potentially boost performance in tasks such as gaming, video editing, and rendering.
Why Consider Purchasing this Desktop Processor?
Investing in a powerful desktop processor with such an attractive deal can be a great choice, especially for avid gamers who enjoy high-resolution, high-frame-rate gaming. Not only does it lead to savings, but it also offers immense value with cutting-edge features, including 5nm process technology and efficient 3D cache for gaming.
Image Source: Tester128 / Shutterstock