Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth has issued an update to address numerous bugs that were hindering game progression.
Despite being available for over a week, players continue to encounter rare game-breaking bugs. The latest update seeks to remedy these issues. However, a resolution for the persistent stats transferring between jobs bug is not included in this release. Here’s a breakdown of Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth Update 1.14:
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth Update 1.14 Full Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that caused progression to halt at the beginning of the tutorial in Julie’s Gearworks under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue that prevented advancement when specific actions were taken at the end of the Sujimon Battle story event.
- Resolved a bug where the screen did not darken upon arrival at Dondoko Island.
- Fixed a bug that obstructed player progression after completing specific steps following the tutorial event battle in chapter 8.
- Addressed an issue where the Self-Empowerment Challenge message would appear continuously during certain operations.
- Fixed the conditions for obtaining the “Super Slamwear” and “Megatron Pad” armor, as well as a bug that made them subject to the Self-Empowerment Challenge.
- Rectified various localization issues.
- Addressed several other bugs to enhance stability and quality.