EA Sports FC 24 is set to arrive in September, but the developers will give select fans the chance to play early through the closed beta. Here’s everything you need to know about the EA FC 24 closed beta, including how to get codes.
It has been a while since EA Sports announced its brand-new game after parting ways with FIFA. The anticipation surrounding the new EA Sports FC 24 has grown quickly, and there is finally a release date to mark on the calendar.
As usual, when a big game is about to be released, the community starts wondering if there will be a closed beta period in the near future to play earlier than the release date. Here’s everything you need to know about the EA Sports FC 24 closed beta.
- EA FC 24 closed beta release window
- How to get EA FC 24 closed beta codes
- How to sign up for EA Playtesting
- EA FC 24 closed beta modes
EA FC 24 closed beta leaked release window
There is no official release date for the closed beta of EA Sports FC 24 yet, but according to leaks from FUTZone, it is expected to be available sometime during the week of July 31.
However, even though FUTZone has not leaked a specific date, it could be any day of the week, so we’ll be sure to keep an eye on it.
The final game’s release date is set on September 29, so looking at past editions of the FIFA franchise, it wouldn’t be surprising if the closed beta for EA Sports FC 24 is released during the early days of August.
If these rumors are true, we are nearing the time that EA Sports will start to distribute access codes for the closed beta, giving us a glimpse of the highly anticipated EA Sports FC 24.
How to get EA FC 24 closed beta codes
EA FC 24 closed beta codes will be sent out in emails to players who are eligible to play the early build. The closed beta will only be released for a select number of people who meet the following requirements:
- Signed up for Community Playtesting on the EA website.
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Use a PlayStation or Xbox console from the UK or North America.
- Have an active PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscription.
- Have an internet connection.
- Accepted the User and FC 24 Beta Agreement.
- Played FIFA 23 regularly.
Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee that you will receive an EA FC 24 beta code, even if you meet the criteria above. Codes are sent out randomly among eligible players, so be sure to check your inbox and spam folders to see if you’ve been selected.
EA FC 24 closed beta: How to sign up for EA playtesting
The community will be able to meet most of the aforementioned requirements, however, not everyone knows how to sign up for EA playtesting, which is essential to join the select group for the EA FC 24 closed beta.
Follow these easy steps to sign up for EA playtesting
- Go to the EA website and log in to your account.
- Head over Email Preferences.
- Make sure FIFA titles are selected in the preferred game section.
- Then select the ‘Electronic Arts Playtesting’ tab.
- Click ‘Join EA playtesting.’
- That’s all! Just make sure you completed everything right and keep an eye on your inbox and spam folder in your mail.
EA FC 24 closed beta modes
Based on past early playtests, the EA FC 24 closed beta is expected to give players access to a random selection of modes. This means that fans won’t be able to choose which content they can play during the beta, as each code grants entry to a handful of modes that have been pre-selected.
So, while you might be lucky enough to secure a beta code, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be able to play your favorite mode.
Here’s a list of all the modes that are expected to be available in the EA FC 24 beta:
- Career Mode
- Ultimate Team
- Pro Clubs / Volta
That was everything we know about the EA FC 24 closed beta so far. We’ll be sure to update this page as soon as more details are released.
For more on EA Sports FC 24, we suggest checking out our other guides.