Orchid of Redemption, the developer behind Joon Shining, is set to release its latest game, Dream of the Star Haven, for free later this month on Steam Early Access.
Dream of the Star Haven aims to offer a tranquil and relaxing experience for players, while incorporating landscape elements from the developer’s previous game.
What is Dream of the Star Haven?
Dream of the Star Haven is a first-person platforming adventure game set in a celestial world. Players will explore floating islands, discover secret Stars, and use a magical scanner to find hidden celestial fragments. The game focuses on relaxation, exploration, light puzzling, and combat.
Here is what you can expect from Dream of the Star Haven:
- Use the triple-leap ability to fly throughout the celestial archipelago.
- Discover the 100 secret Starbursts hidden in mini-quests within each level.
- Use your magical scanner to identify concealed items.
- Embrace the serene atmosphere and take in the beauty of the world.
- Complete puzzles and utilize minor combat elements to progress in the game.
- Explore various clouds and flora.
Dream of the Star Haven Release Date and Pricing Details
Dream of the Star Haven will be released for free in Steam Early Access (PC, Mac, and Linux) on January 25, 2024. The developers plan to build the game while listening to community feedback.
That’s everything you need to know about Dream of the Star Haven; you can follow our Game Hub to stay up to date on the latest news, guides, and information on the game.