Pokemon Go is celebrating another debut soon with a new Raid Day, so here’s everything you need to know about the Kleavor-centered event, including bonuses and shiny chances.
Right after the Pokemon Go Fest 2023 announcements, Niantic revealed a new debut coming soon to the popular mobile game. Players will be able to participate in a new event during the Rising Heroes season. A new Raid Day will give trainers a chance to catch the Axe Pokemon Kleavor.
In this article, we’ll detail everything you need to know about Kleavor Raid Day in Pokemon Go, including date, time, and, bonuses.
- Pokemon Go Kleavor Raid Day event date & time
- Can Kleavor be shiny in Pokemon Go?
- Pokemon Go Kleavor Raid Day event bonuses
Pokemon Go Kleavor Raid Day event date & time
The Kleavor Raid Day event will take place in Pokemon Go on Saturday, May 6, 2023, from 11 AM to 2 PM local time.
Players will be able to fight and catch Kleavor. The Pokemon was originally discovered in the Hisui region featured in Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
Kleavor will headline 3-Star Raids, and this is the only way players will be able to get it. “Scyther is currently unable to evolve into Kleavor in Pokemon Go,” reads the official blog post.
Can Kleavor be shiny in Pokemon Go?
Although Kleavor is just debuting in Pokemon Go, lucky trainers might catch a shiny Kleavor during the Raid Day event. This is very uncommon, so be on the lookout.
Pokemon Go Kleavor Raid Day event bonuses
These bonuses will be active during the Pokemon Go Kleavor Raid Day event:
- Kleavor will appear more frequently in Raids.
- You’ll have an increased chance of encountering Shiny Kleavor.
- Earn up to five additional daily Raid Passes from spinning Gym Photo Discs during the event and up to two hours afterward.
- The Remote Raid Pass limit will be increased to 10 on Saturday, May 6, 2023, from 12 AM to 11:59 PM local time.